Success of recovery from mental illness and/or addiction begins with the ability to access treatment in a timely manner followed by immediate supports to sustain long-term recovery. The ADAMHS Board of Cuyahoga County is working to ensure that any resident has access to a continuum of high quality, integrated care that is available in a timely manner for individuals and families in need of treatment and recovery supports.
To obtain this goal the ADAMHS Board believes that a well-staffed and qualified community provider network is the first step in ensuring that residents can access and receive quality treatment and recovery services. Therefore ,the Board is posting job opportunities on its website as a free service for individuals seeking employment with the providers and partners of our community mental health and addiction treatment and recovery network.
Job Seekers: Click on the links below for information on each job opportunity. Please do not call the ADAMHS Board of Cuyahoga County regarding these positions. If you have questions or need more information on a position, please refer to the specific job opening. The ADAMHS Board of Cuyahoga County has no responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in the job postings and makes no recommendations regarding potential employers.
Employers: If you want to post a job opportunity with your organization, send an e-mail to Scott Osiecki, Chief of External Affairs, firstname.lastname@example.org, with the following:
- Job Opportunity as the Subject Line of the e-mail.
- Title of job opportunity.
- Brief description of job opportunity.
- Link to more information about the job and/or to how to apply.
- Posting date and close date.
- Contact information of person posting the job (internal use only - will not be published on website).
Community Assessment & Treatment Services (CATS):
- Intake Coordinator: Greets, meets and performs a variety of clerical tasks related to client admissions and medical record processing. Ensure that the client is welcomed in a friendly and professional manner. Implement the admission paperwork and collect client information, accurately reflect general and behavioral health guidelines, charting requirements, and implement client tracking procedures.
- Resident Advocates: Provide supervision and direct services to men living in a residential substance abuse/mental health recovery treatment program.
- Outpatient Counselors: Provide clinical recovery services in an outpatient clinic providing services to individuals with substance abuse/mental health issues.
- Lake Erie Correctional Counselor: Provide clinical recovery services in a jail setting providing services to individuals with substance abuse/mental health issues.
Click here for more information on each job at CATS and an application.
Invest in Children:
- Universal Pre-Kindergarten Manager (Social Program Administrator 3): This important role will manage the expansion of the universal prekindergarten program in Cuyahoga County, a high priority of county government. View this posting and other application requirements at Cuyahoga County's online Employment Opportunities page.