Success of recovery from mental illness and/or addiction begins with the ability to access treatment in a timely manner followed by immediate supports to sustain long-term recovery. The ADAMHS Board of Cuyahoga County is working to ensure that any resident has access to a continuum of high quality, integrated care that is available in a timely manner for individuals and families in need of treatment and recovery supports.
To obtain this goal the ADAMHS Board believes that a well-staffed and qualified community provider network is the first step in ensuring that residents can access and receive quality treatment and recovery services. Therefore ,the Board is posting job opportunities on its website as a free service for individuals seeking employment with the providers and partners of our community mental health and addiction treatment and recovery network.
Job Seekers: Click on the links below for information on each job opportunity. Please do not call the ADAMHS Board of Cuyahoga County regarding these positions. If you have questions or need more information on a position, please refer to the specific job opening. The ADAMHS Board of Cuyahoga County has no responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in the job postings and makes no recommendations regarding potential employers.
Employers: If you want to post a job opportunity with your organization, send an e-mail to Scott Osiecki, Chief of External Affairs, email@example.com, with the following:
- Job Opportunity as the Subject Line of the e-mail.
- Title of job opportunity.
- Brief description of job opportunity.
- Link to more information about the job and/or to how to apply.
- Posting date and close date.
- Contact information of person posting the job (internal use only - will not be published on website).
Domestic Violence & Child Advocacy Center
This management position will supervise the day-to-day services and operations of our Multicultural & Education (MCE) department, which includes our Latina, Ujima, and KEYS 4 Deaf Access projects, as well as our prevention & education programing. This position requires strong critical thinking, organizational skills, excellent communication skills, and a firm understanding of grant reporting, budgets, trauma, family dynamics, and court processes. Position is Mon-Fri 9a-5P, but may work some non-traditional hours. Bachelor degree required. Master degree, LSW, and Bilingual in Spanish & English a plus.
- Multicultural Services Manager: This management position will supervise the day-to-day services and operations of our Multicultural & Education (MCE) department, which includes our Latina, Ujima, and KEYS 4 Deaf Access projects, as well as our prevention & education programing. This position requires strong critical thinking, organizational skills, excellent communication skills, and a firm understanding of grant reporting, budgets, trauma, family dynamics, and court processes. Position is Mon-Fri 9a-5P, but may work some non-traditional hours. Bachelor degree required. Master degree, LSW, and Bilingual in Spanish & English a plus.
E-mail resume and cover letter with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Community Assessment & Treatment Services (CATS):
- Intake Coordinator: Greets, meets and performs a variety of clerical tasks related to client admissions and medical record processing. Ensure that the client is welcomed in a friendly and professional manner. Implement the admission paperwork and collect client information, accurately reflect general and behavioral health guidelines, charting requirements, and implement client tracking procedures.
- Resident Advocates: Provide supervision and direct services to men living in a residential substance abuse/mental health recovery treatment program.
- Outpatient Counselors: Provide clinical recovery services in an outpatient clinic providing services to individuals with substance abuse/mental health issues.
- Lake Erie Correctional Counselor: Provide clinical recovery services in a jail setting providing services to individuals with substance abuse/mental health issues.
Click here for more information on each job at CATS and an application.
Life Exchange Center:
- Executive Director: Opportunity to lead the Life Exchange Center (LEC), a peer-run, consumer-driven support program that offers peer support, advocacy, education to empower mental health clients to take part in their recovery process. Click here to review the complete job description. E-mail resumes to: Terry Lester, Board Chair, Life Exchange Center, at email@example.com. (Posting 3/9/17 - 4/9/17)
- Licensed Social Worker or Professional Counselor: Ohio Guidestone is looking for qualified social workers (LSW), counselors (LPC), and/or marriage & family therapists (MFT) who have an interest in working with our specialized populations! Current program needs are: ADULT SERVICES, AoD, CHILDREN & ADOLESCENTS, JUVENILE JUSTICE, MATERNAL DEPRESSION, SCHOOL SERVICES.
Click here for complete job description and how to apply.
- Mental Health Counselor: Maternal Depression: Personal & Family Counseling Services of OhioGuidestone is seeking a passionate and empathic therapist to serve mothers who are experiencing depression and anxiety. The ideal candidate will have a genuine interest in providing individual and family counseling with women and their partners in a home-based setting.
Click here for complete job description and how to apply.
Both Positions Open Until Filled
Cuyahoga County Common Please Court Corrections Planning Board:
- Crisis Intervention/Behavioral Health Specialist: This innovative position will assist the Court and Probation Department in utilization of non-jail / community-based alternatives for crisis and mental health stabilization to reduce remands to the Cuyahoga County Correction Center (“Jail”). Click here to review the complete job description, qualification's and how to apply. Click here to review the complete job description, qualification's and how to apply.
May Dugan Center:
- Trauma Recovery Center Social Worker: Responsible for trauma-informed communication with clients in MetroHealth System Emergency Department, in the community, and at May Dugan. Will work closely with MetroHealth personnel on identifying victims of crime, providing immediate support for VOCA services and following up as necessary to support immediate needs in the stabilization process. This includes, but is not limited to working with EMT staff, law enforcement, staff from other crisis management programs, sobriety support services, and program staff at May Dugan. The social worker would also serve as the point of contact, following up with clients and staff to assure agency follow-through.
Click here for complete job description.
E-mail resumes to: Rick A. Kemm, Executive Director of May Dugan Center at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Trauma Recovery Center Counselor: Responsible for working in the Emergency Department and other patient environs at MetroHealth System. Will work closely with hospital staff to identify, communicate with and support victims of crime. The counselor will be responsible for working with identified victims in the hospital and after release in the victim’s home and community to support trauma recovery and accessing services for victims. In addition, the worker will be responsible for working with other care providers in the community to assure follow-through of medical, mental health, and social service supports. Click here for complete job description.
- Trauma Recovery Center Social Worker: Responsible for working in the Emergency Department and other patient environs at MetroHealth System. Will work closely with hospital staff to identify, communicate with, and support victims of crime. The goal of the Trauma Recovery Center is support the immediate needs of victims in the hospital and after release. This will include follow-up visits in the victim’s home and community. In addition, the worker will be responsible for working with other care providers in the community to assure follow-through of medical, mental health, and social service supports. Click here for complete job description.
- Trauma Recovery Center Care Coordinator: Responsible for coordinating care for Trauma Recovery Center clients after they have left Metro Hospital. Click here for complete job description.
Achievement Centers for Children:
- Behavioral Health Clinical Supervisor and Program Coordinator: In this role you will provide program leadership and clinical and administrative supervision to our Behavioral Health Team, supporting best practices and inspiring excellence! In addition you will carry a small caseload to provide direct behavioral health services to clients. The ideal candidate is an experienced LISW-S who has clinical and administrative supervision experience as well as knowledge of the unique challenges of individuals with special needs and their families.
Click here for complete job description.
- Licensed Social Worker - Early Childhood Mental Health: Join our home-based Early Childhood Mental Health team and enhance your skills by taking advantage of our training, ongoing team support and individualized supervision to grow in your career and maintain and advance your professional license. This position provides great work/life balance as you can write your own schedule! (Travel is limited to Cuyahoga County!) The ideal candidate is an experienced Social Worker who has clinical, community-based experience working with young children and their families. Click here for complete job description.
Please apply online at: http://www.achievementcenters.org/about-us/employment.html.
- Clinical Supervisor: This position is for a Clinical Supervisor to supervise licensed and unlicensed staff. There will be responsibilities to provide Clinical and Administrative Supervision to Therapists at our Carl B Stokes and our Maynard locations. The individual selected for this position will manage our outpatient clinic schedule. The selected candidate will provide clinical supervision around Medicaid compliance paperwork. The clinical supervisor is also responsible to ensure that daily progress notes, and other Medicaid documentation are completed within proper timeframes. Training and Experience in trauma treatment and trauma-informed care is required. Individual must be able to develop effective relationships in order to function as a member of an interdisciplinary team. A Master's degree in social work or related field and demonstrated supervisory experience required. Licensed Independent Social Worker Supervisor (LISW-S) or Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor Supervisor (LPCC-S) is required for this position. A valid OH driver's license with no more than 5 points along with 24/7 availability is also required.
- Case Manager/Therapist – Early Childhood: This position will provide both office based Treatment and Home-based Early Childhood Mental Health therapy to children ages 0 – 6 with their caregivers. The candidate must have excellent organizational skills to manage a full caseload and the ability to successfully engage families of all cultures/communities and work within a team approach. Knowledge of Trauma Informed Care, DECA principles, DC-03R and CBCL a plus, as well as, 1 year of experience working with the early childhood population. Master’s degree, LSW or LPC.
- School Based Therapist- Cuyahoga: This full time position will provide behavioral health therapy, mental health interventions and perform diagnostic assessments to at-risk youth with emotional, psychological, behavioral and/or trauma based issues within a school based environment. A Bachelor's degree, LSW or Master’s degree and PC is required, 2 years of experience working with children and families preferred. Knowledge of community resources and experience working within a school setting is helpful. Must have a valid OH driver’s license with no more than 5 points and 24/7 availability.
To Apply: https://www.beechbrook.org/home/careers/job-openings/ or email resume to email@example.com (Posting 3/9/17/Close Dates: Until Filled)
- Clinical Supervisor: Bellefaire JCB, Ohio’s largest multi-service, private, non-profit behavioral health and child welfare agency dedicated to the wellbeing of children, youth, and their families is seeking a Clinical Supervisor to oversee all aspects of service delivery and treatment of clients in our Lorain County School Based Program. This program includes counseling to children, consultation to teachers and individual students, mental health education and psychoeducation prevention groups. This position is based in Lorain County.
Our Elyria/ Lorain office is conveniently located midway between I-90, and the Ohio Turnpike, just about 20 minutes west of downtown Cleveland. We offer competitive salaries, a generous benefits package, training, tuition assistance, and career advancement.
Minimum Master’s Degree and LISW-S or LPCC-S required.
At Bellefaire, we value our employees and the work they accomplish on behalf of our mission and offer competitive benefits such as:
• $3000 signing bonus
• A competitive salary
• Generous vacation, holiday, sick, and personal day policies
• Medical, vision and dental insurance (Domestic Partner Benefits)
• Defined benefit pension plan
• 403(b) plan
• Life insurance
• Long term disability
To apply, e-mail résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org or click here for more information.