Ohio’s 2012 Opiate Summit: Miles Traveled – Miles Ahead
- Start date:
- 5/7/2012-1:00 PM
- End date:
- 5/8/2012-4:30 PM
- Hyatt Regency Columbus
350 North High Street
Columbus, Ohio 43215
Attendees of the Ohio's 2012 Opiate Summit will have an opportunity to participate in one of three Pre-Summit Workshops on the afternoon of May 7, as well as the full Summit on May 8.
OACBHA is excited to announce that Gil Kerlikowske, the Director of the Office of National Drug Control Policy will be the Luncheon Keynote speaker on May 8.
Ohio’s state and local leaders will share their efforts and plans to address Ohio’s opiate epidemic, while a cross section of professionals dealing with the health, legal and community implications will share how they are working to address the issues.
CEUs will be provided.
The goal for Ohio’s 2012 Opiate Summit is to have each participant leave with:
- An understanding of the efforts that are currently underway in addressing the opiate epidemic in Ohio.
- A better appreciation of the issues that still need to be addressed.
- New tools and information to take back to their communities to fight this epidemic at the local level.
May 7 Pre-Summit Workshops (1:00 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.) Registration Fees:
- The Opiate Epidemic and its Impact on Medical and Clinical Practices $75
- Operation Street Smart $35
- DATA 2000 (physicians only) $100
May 8 Ohio’s 2012 Opiate Summit (8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.) Registration Fee: $75
Registration Deadline is: April 23, 2012
Click here to review the registration brochure and register online.